The following resources are for people interested in finding employment with the federal government.
- USAJOBS.gov — The official site for current federal jobs and employment information. Search for federal job openings by state, city or ZIP code. Other features of USAJOBS.gov include:
- Feds Hire Vets — U.S. Office of Personnel Management’s government-wide veterans employment website.
- The Department of Labor website is an invaluable resource for information pertaining to employment. You can research wage and salary data, and vital economic statistics as they pertain to our nation's world-class labor force.
- American Job Center — Resources for finding job postings, matching skills with new jobs and careers, tips on writing resumes, interviewing and networking, and more.
- America's Job Bank — A searchable database of over one million private sector jobs. Also provides links to each state's job bank, where users can post resumes online.
- The Job Accommodation Network is a service of the Department of Labor Office of Disability Employment Policy. It provides one-on-one information about job accommodations and the employability of people with disabilities, and is also available through its 1-800-ADA-WORK hotline.
- U.S. House of Representatives Employment Opportunities — Information on employment opportunities at the House of Representatives for prospective job applicants.
- The Wounded Warrior Program of the U.S. House of Representatives offers two-year fellowships in congressional district offices nationwide.
More on Job Seekers
How best to contact our offices.
Informational links and resources on a variety of topics that may be of assistance or interest to general visitors of this website.
Resources of interest to specific types of constituents.